You’ve found it – the original Colorado Springs food tour that started in 2010! Join us as we celebrate our local chefs, delicious local food, and the vibrant culture of our blossoming downtown on this roving food tour.
Highlights of this tour include:
- Enjoy 8-10 generous tastings from five local restaurants, hole-in-the-walls, and artisan food shops in downtown Colorado Springs
- Visit the historic Antlers Hotel and enjoy historical storytelling of Pikes Peak, William Jackson Palmer, the railroad, and more
- Try one of Colorado’s eight famous foods, the delicious and mild Pueblo Green Chile
- Experience one of downtown Colorado Springs’ most popular restaurants, which is hidden underground (Sundays only)
- Dine at the restaurant of a Food Network Chopped Champion and get a sneak peek at its secret speakeasy
Public Tour Times: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 2:00-5:00 pm