Manitou Springs chamber of Commerce
Become a Member
- Annual Visitor Guide – All business receive a brief business listing in the annual Manitou Springs visitor guide as well as the option to purchase an advertisement.
- ManitouSprings.org – Member listings receive a dedicated landing on our site include a brief description of your services or product, your phone number, a link to your video (if applicable) and a link to your website. Businesses are easily searchable and organized by business type.
- Social Media Shares – The Chamber will share your Facebook posts to our 47,000 engaged followers, tagging us ensures we will see it.
- "Sweet Deals" – Send us your coupons and special offers and we will post them on our "Sweet Deals" page on manitousprings.org
- We are your eyes and ears – The Chamber is your liaison to the Parking Authority Board, Metro Parking District, and Urban Renewal Authority. We also represent businesses at City Council, Planning Department, and other various city departments.
- Community Events – Receive first right of refusal for sponsorships on all chamber events, like the Emma Crawford Coffin Races, Carnivale Weekend, The Wine Festival, The Great Fruitcake Toss, The Ice Cream Social and Pie Baking Contest, and various live music concerts and silent disco events.
- eNewsletter – As a member you will receive a regular eNewsletters from us that feature new members, important local info for business owners, a notice of upcoming events and sponsorship opportunities. Members may submit content and notices to be shared with other businesses.
- Membership Lists– As a member, you have access to our membership list. Use this list of over 230+ of local member-businesses to reach out and let them know what your business does.
- Marquee Announcements – Share your event on our marquee, based on availability, free community events are prioritized over paid or private events.
- Marketing assistance – We can help you write press releases, make the most of your social media, create digital or print ads, and photograph you, your products and your business.
- Free public notary available weekdays during business hours
- Use our copier and fax machine…no one has a fax anymore, except us
- Post your fliers, menus and other brochures at the chamber offices which sees thousands of visitors each year
- Ability to join the Chamber Board of Directors
- Participation in the “Manitou Money” program
- Lodging properties receive a weekly list of lodging leads
- Invitation to all chamber functions, including workshops, networking events and annual meetings
- Email alerts for potential hazards and possible criminal activity such as, shoplifters or counterfeit currency