Support Manitou Businesses
A MESSAGE FROM MANITOU SPRINGS
Visit Manitou Springs and the Colorado Tourism Office are committed to ensuring that we provide accurate, updated information about public health conditions in Manitou Springs as well as the Pikes Peak region. We encourage travelers to follow the guidance offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other public health authorities. We will be updating this page as we gain additional information and as more resources become available in the area.
With the situation evolving rapidly, we encourage the traveling public to follow any guidance offered by the CDC and local and state public health authorities.
7/21/2020 Update: The Governor has mandated that masks must be worn in all public establishments per the “Safer at Home” order. Manitou Springs has gone further to mandate masks in all public spaces if a distance of 6 feet is not possible between you and any other individuals not in your party. Previous updates to the state order can be found below:
- April 27
- Safer-at-Home begins, including curbside retail and real estate showings.
- May 1
- Retail and personal services can open (if implementing best practices).
- May 4
- Non-critical offices can reopen (if implementing best practices and lower density).
- June 4
- Safer-at-Home and in the Vast, Great Outdoors begins. New guidance on personal and outdoor recreation.
- June 18
- Outdoor and indoor events may resume following state guidance.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & RESOURCES
General questions about COVID-19: