Manitou Springs offers free parking with free shuttle service to the base of the Incline and downtown shopping and dining throughout the year. Shuttles run every 20 minutes.
Paid parking is available throughout downtown. Park in designated areas only. Residential areas do not have public parking.
FREE PARKING AND FREE SHUTTLE:
- Park at Hiawatha Gardens/Memorial Park (10 Old Man’s Ave, Manitou Springs, 80829) Shuttle route 33, free ride to the Incline and downtown, weekdays from 6 a.m.-8 p.m. every 20 minutes. On weekends shuttle extends service to pick up every 10 minutes between 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Park at Field’s Park (65 Beckers Lane, Manitou Springs 80829) Shuttle route 36, free ride to downtown shopping and dining, daily from 8 a.m.-10 p.m. every 20 minutes. Extended hours Friday and Saturday until midnight.
PAID PUBLIC PARKING: Look for parking kiosks and have your license plate number handy. Hourly prices may vary based on location and season.
- Witchita Lot, 708 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, 80829
- Smischny Lot, 1134 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, 80829
- Canon Ave. Lot, 135 Canon Ave., Manitou Springs, 80829
- On-street paid parking: Manitou Ave. and Ruxton Ave.
- Barr Trailhead parking (for day hikers headed up Pikes Peak) is available via online reservation only.